Analysis of the design
- We extend our basic engineering support by analyzing the current design and risk factors of your product. Based on this analysis we give suggestions on design improvements that will lead you to the next steps of your development process.
- Based on your current product design, we perform a wide range of optimization services with respect to efficiency, durability, hemocompatibility, manufacturability and implant fit. Our optimization is based on Design of Experiment (DoE) simulations and our extensive experience in product development of medical devices.
- If requested, we will discuss the results with one of our neutral clinical partners.
- By using patient-specific imaging data we can determine the optimal fit for the patient and validate implant performance.
- Together with our partner Materialise we can optimize cardiovascular interventions by giving you the opportunity to create a 3D-printable model for a physical simulation of the intervention on patient-specific anatomy.
- Due to our close connection to in-vitro and in-vivo device testing facilities (ac.biomed, University of Louisville), we can support the transfer of your final device to meet all regulatory requirements.